• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need betas for lesbionic christian YA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmet Cameron

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, so here's the deal. I'm on about draft 4 of this novel. It's about girly makeouts and intrigue and big fat lies at Jesus school. It's a bit of a commitment at 93,100 words, but you can read (an earlier version of) the first two chapters and comments from people who read the first draft as I wrote it here (comments/reviews contain spoilers) to get a feel for what you're in for, and I am absolutely willing to provide feedback for you on an equivalent volume of work, whether it's one project or several.

I need somebody who is familiar with and likes to read YA, and obviously you need to be able to handle contemporariness/queerness/christianity, because that's all in there. So yep. Reply here or PM me if you're interested.

ChristinaLayton

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to send you a PM now with my email address for you to consider sending your MS to me. :)

chancerychislettII

Registered
Reaction score
I would be interested in betaing the first few chapters to make sure I'm right for the project. PM me if not committing to the whole thing up-front isn't an issue for you.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.