Book Trailer for THE FRIDAY SOCIETY

Toothpaste

THE RECKLESS RESCUE is out now!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
Hey everyone! Me again!

So the book trailer I produced for THE FRIDAY SOCIETY is finally up now! It was over a year's worth of work, with a great deal of effort by an amazingly talented group of friends who donated their time (as well as "stuff" - like props, and costumes etc). I really want this trailer to be seen, not because it's an ad for my book, but because after a year of so much work on this thing, it's the least I can do for my friends. It deserves to be seen. I swear. It's seriously bad a** :) (it's basically a fight scene, if that tempts, I hope it tempts)

Also, it was premiered on MTV yesterday. So you can watch it there. Or if you are not in the States, or don't feel like going to MTV, it's on youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs5rXZrglf4

If you do like it, please please share it. If you don't, well that's cool - you can still share it ;) . I'm just kind of in awe of my friends, and what we all managed to accomplish, we've never done anything quite this epic before (even the music was composed especially for the trailer), and, like I said above, SO want people to see all their hard work.

Thank you all ahead of time, and thank you as always for all the support!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
smiley-bounce017.gif

smiley-happy096.gif

poze.gif

emoticon-char-038.gif

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Cool! Congratulations! :hooray:

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
I'm researching book trailers to come up with ideas for my own, and I have to say this is by far the best! Awesomely done! Congrats!