Did Somebody Say Christmas Bacon?

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
Hmmm....it might. That's okay. I'm not popular enough for anyone to care where my thread is posted. LOL

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
I really don't get it either. LOL Can you imagine how disappointed a kid would be? You hand a 5-year a candy cane...

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I love me some bacon, but I don't get this craze to make everything bacon-flavored. Not to mention bacon-themed shirts and whatnot. Odd.

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
At Atlanta's "Evening of Writing Wildly" NaNoWrimo event, potluck food was brought, including ...

Candied bacon.

I really don't get it either. LOL Can you imagine how disappointed a kid would be? You hand a 5-year a candy cane...
It's a secret conspiracy by the pork industry to get children hooked on bacon early.

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't get the bacon trend either. I understand, I mean when I get syrup from my pancakes on the bacon, it tastes good, even though I don't do it on purpose. But the clothes? I saw a hideous jacket that looked like strips of raw bacon and the catalog people actually felt the need to point out it was "fake" bacon.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Stop it!

Stop the bacon hate, folks.

What did this little piggy ever do to you? :D

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
I don't get the bacon trend either. I understand, I mean when I get syrup from my pancakes on the bacon, it tastes good, even though I don't do it on purpose. But the clothes? I saw a hideous jacket that looked like strips of raw bacon and the catalog people actually felt the need to point out it was "fake" bacon.

I did do that on purpose. So I get the bacon trend. But I don't get bacon flavored candy canes. I've never seen the clothes. I don't really need to. LOL

Chrissy

Bright and Early for the Daily Race
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I did do that on purpose. So I get the bacon trend. But I don't get bacon flavored candy canes.
Is it minty bacon? Cuz I can't quite mentally separate.... oh never mind. I choose to be uniformed on this matter. :D