PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a writing buddy

Hankleton
12-11-2012, 09:03 AM
Hi, I'm Michelle, I'm 32, and attempting to write a novel. I've been writing since I can remember. I have many half finished, or nearly finished works. My current WIP is a womens lit/romance with a light sprinkling of erotica.

I find I write because I have to. It's not a choice. I am after a writing buddy, not fussed on genre or age or location (I'm in Oz). I don't generally like historical or fantasy, but I'm happy to give it a go.

I am not really at the point where I am ready to share my work, but I'd love someone to bounce ideas off (my husband, bless him, is pretty useless at this) and help me keep my plot on track. I am loving the story I'm writing so I really want this to be the one I finish.

So feel free to msg me :)

sykander
12-17-2012, 10:54 PM
Hi Michelle

I've just joined the site myself, partly to try and find some interesting people (or person!) for buddying, and saw your post. Maybe you'd be interested in buddying with me?

I'm based in the UK, have been writing for years, and enjoy a wide variety of genres. I'm not so keen on the short story format, and romance, fantasy, sci-fi aren't really my things, but other than that have quite broad tastes. I enjoy digging into a plot and developing new ideas.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested!
Alex.