• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Agency] Sadler Children's Literary (formerly Sadler-Caravette Children's Literary)

Tromboli

Hopelessly Hopeful
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.staceytrombley.com
They have no sales listed on publishers marketplace but I have no idea how new they are. Jodells publishing background seems to be as an author of writing books and the other agent is from tevelvision. So no agenting experience.

EMaree

a demon for tea
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.emmamaree.com
Seems to me that they lean towards being one of those agencies that will assist an author with self publishing (in a similar style to self-pub arms of existing agencies, like Bookends, LLC's "Beyond the Page"). I'm not seeing any evidence of trade book deals on their website.

From their website frontpage:

We are committed to helping you with the total package. Our agency is interested in marketing you! We will use the sources that are uniquely available to all of us today: Social media, the Internet, schools, conferences, and public speaking to name a few. We are interested in developing a marketing strategy that will help get your book out there in today's tight market.

From today's Writer's Digest interview with one of this agents (bold mine):

Jodell is seeking: Jodell is interested in YA, MG (especially funny) , fiction and nonfiction, book proposals, and picture books. She will also coach writers wanting to self publish. She simply loves a well-paced story that moves her between joy and tears.

Last edited: