• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a Beta Reader for a darker Sci-Fi/Fantasy mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusala

Registered
Reaction score
Hello good patrons,

I am currently looking for a Beta reader or two for a 50k story that blends fantasy and sci-fi genres. I did it during Nano after some extensive planning. Regardless, I'd like honest thoughts and criticisms of the work since I can't improve without such. Still, I'd prefer to keep it respectful and my biggest thing is if someone can tell me more than 'I don't like it'. Beyond that, I'm flexible and willing to send a chapter or two at a time if it'll be easier for you.

On a side note, it is the first book in a series I'm planning so even if you can't help me the whole way through, any help will be appreciated as I'm hoping to get it published down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.