• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta/CP for YA Superhero Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

laboyden

Starship Ranger
Registered
Reaction score
Website
readingwritingandchocolate.blogspot.com
Hi, I’m Leslie and I am looking for a critique partner/beta reader. This isn’t a one story job, I want to get published someday I need someone as a CP who shares that ambition.
I believe a truly great CP is someone who writes something that you enjoy reading and writing. I enjoy humor. I need to laugh while reading. I also like reading fast paced stories. I don’t think I can give 100% if I can barely get through the first page. I need someone who is willing to go the extra mile beyond critiquing and be someone to talk to about ideas, problems or life in general. I sound like someone from eHarmony, don't I?
I’m currently editing a YA superhero romance. I felt the need to put in romance because that is more of the focus of the story at the moment. It’s in its first draft stages, so it sucks, I’ll admit that, but that’s the whole point of this right? To find someone who can help you shape the suck into something presentable?
Anyway here is what the story is about.
It’s about a teenage superhero, who gets annoyed when an arrogant new hero arrives in her town and steals the spotlight. It’s about how the development of their relationship and how their origin stories connect.
If you're interested send me a PM or reply to this tread.

Last edited:

FionnJameson

Fionn: 0/Year: 24
Registered
Reaction score
Hey there. I'd love to help you out! A YA superhero romance...oh god, a trifecta of everything I love.

itsaplane

all the feels, ALL OF THEM
Registered
Reaction score
This sounds super fab and something right up my alley! If you need anyone else to beta, I'm game! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.