• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Wants Critiquers for Ideas and stories. Trade reads for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

macmillant2005

Hello all,

I am new around here just been looking into all the publishing side of things. Miggle.

I am just looking for people to read/Crit some of my stories... (possible Novellas)

"I lay there quietly awake, staring at the roof, one million thoughts rushing through my head. Alpha, the dreams seemingly just one more wink away. Time and sounds become further distorted, stretched and ripped from their former position, this constant flow and stop, release and stretch, hold and fall. Falling, losing grip, and once again finding, or rather losing myself within myself." - From Similar Ambitions (first story/chapter in 'My novella' out of 3 parts I've done so far.)

"The breeze cast itself gently through the now almost bare autumn trees. Pausing for a moment as if waiting for that one leaf to loosen its hold and fall, then resuming its calming motion north east; carrying the now orphaned foliage towards the ominous cliff edge, at which point it cascades into the open rhythmic ocean." - From the yet to be named set in future one

One lot is set in todays world, one is sci-fi,
and the last one is just an idea mostly mapped out.

Anyone interested? All up 5 things about 10K words but you definately don't have to look at it all but some would be nice.

Just let me know.

-Tate

clarity_jane

The Punk Prophet
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Tate,

Welcome to the board :welcome:

I would love to help a fellow aussie out, PM me

Clarity :hooray:

Last edited:
Status