Busy Mom Tele-Ports Self to Promote New Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simran

Regan Black busy mom and author is following the example of best-selling authors Mark Victor Hansen, Drs. Stephen Covey & Wayne Dyer. Ms. Black is using a virtual book tour to promote "Invasion of Justice" her second novel.

Low Country, SC (PRWEB) January 24, 2006 -- "Invasion of Justice" author Regan Black is joining the ranks of best selling authors Mark Victor Hansen, Dr. Stephen Covey, Dr. Wayne Dyer, and Mireille Guiliano in the promotion of the latest addition to the Shadows of Justice series, "Invasion of Justice." Virtual book tours can reach more readers with less travel time.

Ms. Black said, "Sometimes as a mom you feel the need to be in three places at once. Book promotion involved a lot of travel away from family and I knew there had to be a better way. I told a friend I just couldn't wait till my daughter invents the time machine to send me to multiple cities to meet readers and promote 'Invasion of Justice.' Luckily my friend had a solution: virtual book tours.

"Virtual tours combine Internet websites, and a teleconference interview. The book can be promoted through many means: email, direct mail, ads and faxes. Readers call in to a special phone line to listen to a live interview with the author. According to Ms Black on her first call the host used reader questions from her virtual book tour website www.askreganblack.com . "We had readers call in from Wisconsin, Maryland, and Texas. It's a great way for an author to connect with readers and promote a book. It was so successful I'm doing it again.

"In her 'Invasion of Justice' review, Amazon critic Harriet Klausner says "The second Shadows of Justice futuristic paranormal mystery is a fabulous thriller that grips the audience...Fans wanting an exciting something different starring a marvelous heroine, will appreciate Regan Black's terrific tales."

The next stop on the virtual book tour will be January 26th at 8pm EST. To register go to www.askreganblack.com

http://www.askreganblack.com/

Simran

Ella,

I don't even know this woman. I just found it and thought it might be helpful. Sorry.

Christine N.

haz a shiny new book cover
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.christine-norris.com
I was considering offering "Virtual School Visits". The class gives questions to the teacher, she picks some and we meet at a chat room, then I chat with the kids for an hour or so. I would either make these free, or charge a minimal amount to cover my time.

I know that some children's authors also offer these. I'm not a 'big' name, so people don't want to pay me to travel to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.