Murder, Treachery, $43 trillion Dollar Lawsuit Thread

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This is not being reported by the MSM (mainstream media), with exceptions to be mentioned:

Major players in the Obama White House have been targeted in a law suit by Spire Law Group who is responsible for recovering 43 trillion in laundered funds and racketeering that has been linked to major banks, crony capitalists, and government officials. This scheme based in New York will be party to the biggest federal government lawsuit in history. The government will attempt to recover 43 trillion in taxpayer’s funds disbursed during the 2009 bailout that totaled 787 billion to supposedly save the US financial markets from a massive collapse while funding infrastructure projects through out the US such as roads and bridges that were badly in need of repairs, yet only 6% of the money was ever used for such purposes.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/43-trillion-dollar-lawsuit-awaits-obama-white-house-and-banks

CNBC actually ran the press release from Spire Law Group on their website. Then, three hours later, a horrible coincidence happened to a CNBC digital Executive:​

Manhattan, NY – CNBC digital media executive Kevin Krim was told by law enforcement officials that his two children had been stabbed to death by the family’s nanny.​

Krim’s wife, Marina Krim, came home to find the couple’s 6-year-old daughter Lucia and 1-year-old son Leo dead in the bathtub of their luxury apartment near Central Park in New York yesterday, reports the International Business Times. The Krim family’s nanny, Yoselyn Ortega, was found with self-inflicted stab wounds.​

The 50-year-old nanny was found near the bathtub with knife wounds to her neck and a kitchen knife close by, said police. She has been taken to the hospital, is in critical condition, and is also under police custody.​

Immediately thereafter, the CNBC article on the $43 trillion dollar lawsuit was taken down.​

Here's a link with screenshots of the removed links of the original story:​

Here's a good timeline on the story at the Daily Paul:​

Here's the entire complaint filed by the Spire Law Group LLC:​

Among the names of defendants, you will see: Valarie Jarrett, Eric Holder, Timothy Geithner, Robert Rubin, Jon Corzine, et. al.​

The MSM is avoiding this story, with the execption noted. It is very possible that the horrible murders were unrelated to the CNBC story (taken down immediately after the murders).​

No matter who you vote for on Tuesday, the banksters will win. Sorry.​

Last edited:

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And if your really want to go down the rabbit hole (and you really might not want to) read this link to an 'unrelated' story of the last time someone was about to testify on this whole mess, as it regards to the LIBOR scandal (which seems very connected to this story:

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/4052/aurora-shooters-father-supposed-testify-libor

Which pill is it when you want to go back to the matrix, I always forget?

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The same way it's very possible the Earth will continue to rotate.

Nothing suspicious here, eh? Not even a little bit? Where's your lack of faith in humanity?

Look, if you don't believe people would kill to hide that sort of theft, I don't know what to tell you, my friend.

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
They don't need to be murderers to hide their crimes - it's all done in the open, and no lawsuit will ever see a courtroom.

The tragedy is just a coincidence.

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
Diana, you seriously believe that someone would kill two children to stop a lawsuit when we all know that this lawsuit will never see the inside of a court anyway? Really?

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Diana, you seriously believe that someone would kill two children to stop a lawsuit when we all know that this lawsuit will never see the inside of a court anyway? Really?

To stop publicity of a lawsuit before the election? Maybe? This mess is tied to LIBOR, and the bankster's theft is real enough, the lawsuit won't go far (of course), and I put nothing passed those involved. I believe a message was effectively sent that led to the removal of the story from CNBC. Why else would it have been removed and scrubbed from the internet a few hours later?

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
Dear oh lord......

I do a very cheap line in tin foil hats, Diana. Only 50p each!

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Guess it's pretty quiet in your part of NJ, eh?

:D

Yesterday, Willibee suggested I start a thread on this, since I mentioned it in passing in UJ's thread yesterday.

I'm actually capable of doing several things at once, and holding several different ideas in my head too. Mainly, I'm busy trying to repair portions of NJ's infrastructure...but I do take breaks...

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No. I'm saying that you are reading things that aren't there.

I admitted that the murders (and the nanny cutting her own throat) may have nothing to do with the lawsuit, but in TDKR, I was taught that detectives aren't allowed to believe in coincidene. Obviously, the lawsuit itself is a non-starter.

Why did CNBC remove the story immediately following the murders? That would be my only question to you. And you don't know, do you?

RichardGarfinkle

Nurture Phoenixes
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardgarfinkle.com
There are elements of the law suit's complaint which are interesting and one could make a decent case for the idea that a number of actions performed by the banks and their officers should be illegal. It's even possible that some of them could be proven in a court of law. It's tough to say given the ways the laws are written.

But the complaint itself goes over the top very rapidly including the claim about buying the election.

Those children dying is horrible.

But if one were a member of an evil heartless conspiracy why would one kill them? Having ones children killed gives one nothing to lose, therefore it takes away the leverage the killer has over the person threatened. Sensible evil heartless conspiracies would threaten and insinuate. Or if they are going to kill, they kill the people who are actually causing the problems.

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
There are elements of the law suit's complaint which are interesting and one could make a decent case for the idea that a number of actions performed by the banks and their officers should be illegal. It's even possible that some of them could be proven in a court of law. It's tough to say given the ways the laws are written.

But the complaint itself goes over the top very rapidly including the claim about buying the election.

Those children dying is horrible.

But if one were a member of an evil heartless conspiracy why would one kill them? Having ones children killed gives one nothing to lose, therefore it takes away the leverage the killer has over the person threatened. Sensible evil heartless conspiracies would threaten and insinuate. Or if they are going to kill, they kill the people who are actually causing the problems.

He has one more child to lose...

And if the murders were a warning against publicity, apparently, they worked.

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I've got some more emergencies come up here at work...feel free to belittle me as much as you like whilst I'm gone. I can take it. See you all later...

Williebee

Capeless, wingless, & yet I fly.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ifoundaknife.com
Last edited:

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ironically, this is like the conspiracy theory being referenced: Not exactly accurate, but with an incorporated shade of truth to hang it on.

et tu?

You work on as little sleep as I have for days on end, and try and be half as coherent as me...see how you do. And, btw, while UNcle JIm was throwing broadbrush insults around like nobody's business, saying all Republicans were crooks, this would be similar evidence that maybe all Democrats are crooks too. But you didn't want it in the thread.

I've got real work to do. Have fun.

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
The murder of those poor children was so incredibly evil and heinous, I'm sorry, but I cannot and will not even consider some vast conspiracy theory unless there were real, solid evidence to show that.

None of that here.

Still love you Diana and I'm very sorry for all you're going through right now.

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
I've got nothing on the broader issue, but if I were a member of an evil heartless conspiracy I wanted concealed, I can think of no more effective way to shut up a large group of people than by killing the children of the first one who broke ranks and spilled the beans.

My guess is that if the murders were connected, they were aimed at influencing the collective, not the individual member whose children were killed.

RichardGarfinkle

Nurture Phoenixes
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardgarfinkle.com
I've got nothing on the broader issue, but if I were a member of an evil heartless conspiracy I wanted concealed, I can think of no more effective way to shut up a large group of people than by killing the children of the first one who broke ranks and spilled the beans.

My guess is that if the murders were connected, they were aimed at influencing the collective, not the individual member whose children were killed.

<Written and read too many villains>
For that to work it's best to kill the person and his children. That way everyone left has something to lose.
</Written and read too many villains>

Real evil is most effective when everyone who is free to act has something to lose by acting against you.

Kriven

Banned
Reaction score
Website
gallerylost.blogspot.com

It's not about having leverage over this one individual who no longer has children to lose, but showing the other twelve* individuals with children how easy it is for tragedies to happen. It'd be a real shame if something were to happen to them, wouldn't it? Lot of real shames happening lately.

*Number pulled out of air for sake of point-making.

Plot Device

A woman said to write like a man.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sandwichboardroom.blogspot.com
Here's why I believe in Diana's suggestion of foul play ....

It was pretty mind-blowing to the average American to hear the unfathomable dollar figure of "four-hundred-billion" (with a "b") back in September of 2008 when that 5-alarm bailout was trotted out for Congress to approve.

Four hundred ................ billion.

That was a number that few of us had ever heard uttered before in our lives in any context --not even in science fiction. And yet here we were in September of 2008 being asked to wrap our brains around that god-like, cosmic number as being the almighty savior of our whole way of life. And we were furthermore being menacingly warned that some clock somewhere was rapidly ticking out a countdown to all-out Armageddon if that dollar figure was not instantly approved by Congress for release from the bowels of our Treasury to combat the heinous monster that was ready to devour America in one fateful afternoon. And so the cries of "RELEASE THE KRAKKEN!" sounded forth from Congress, and that impossible and never-before-heard-of number of $400 billion was indeed catapulted right out of our nation's coffers and off into ... somewhere

Several more Krakkens' worth of hundreds of billions of dollars have been "officially" released from our nation's Treasury to combat these alleged monsters from the Pit of Tartarus which we are only TOLD are poised to devour us whole. And We The People have been given no proof whatsoever that these monsters are even real, nor have we been given any voice whatsoever to express our approval or disapproval in the formal decision making process of whether or not to do these bailouts in the first place.

Here we are, four years later, and that brain-exploding number of "four-hundred-billion" still fails to roll effortlessly off of our tongues. It's a number so gawdawful huge that it still makes our collective skin crawl. That famous line of "a billion here, a billion there, after a while you're talking real money" doesn't hold a candle to the sickening thought of such an outlandish number as four-hundred-billion dollars all being zapped by a single pen stroke. We still reel at that number.

And now ...

Here our resident AW poster Diana Hignutt has brought to our attentions a present day lawsuit which the MSM is NOT telling us about. And at the center of that lawsuit is a number so huge that most of us couldn't possibly punch it out on a standard issue calculator due to it having far too many place holders. It's a number that makes that 400-billion number pale in comparison as being just oh-so-2008.

We are talking about "forty-three-trillion" (with a "t").

Forty-three ................ trillion.

And the powerful names associated with that other-worldly number are names already suspect among the increasingly suspicious minds of the American people. And yet in spite of the razzle-dazzle, draw-dropping, National Enquirer-worthy drama of such a fucked up number as 43 trillion, and in spite of such headline-catching names as Eric Holder, Timothy Geithner and Robert Rubin associated with that infinity-and-beyond number, the press is strangely silent about it all.

And so ... the question being raised here is: would someone KILL to try and hush up the theft of $43,000,000,000,000.00??

Another question being raised here is: would someone deliberately telegraph a veiled threat of death and mayhem to any sort of investigative type people out there that they are NOT to fuck around with too much investigative whatever into this alleged theft of $43,000,000,000,000.00??

My answer is that the potential outrage of the American people is perhaps the issue here. And not triggering that already quietly simmering potential for even further degrees of outrage is probably worth killing for.

We saw what happened to Richard Nixon. And Bill Clinton. And Bernie Madoff. Hell, we even saw what happened to Leona Helmsley and Martha Stewart and Kenneth Lay. The ire of the American People seems to be still somewhat of a potent deterrent on some level to some people in some strange quarters of life. Judges can be bought, but they want to still get re-elected again later. And so in my perspective on the evils of life, buying the right judges and massaging the right political processes is a delicate matter which needs to avoid too bright of a public spotlight.

Our democracy isn't completely owned yet, and so they must still tiptoe through their hell-spawned plans of deceit and trechery. And the cooperation of the press is a crucial part of that tiptoeing.

Last edited:

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
Plot device, you have a point, but not because of this 43 trillion dollar figure. This is the Gross National Product of the USA for three years. It's 1/3 of the National Debt. It's ...

Wasn't there some recent (IIRC rather frivolous and not newsworthy except for the dollar amount claimed) lawsuit in which the plaintiff wanted hundreds of trillions of dollars?

Where exactly did this 43 trillion dollar figure come from? Is there some simple synopsis of this lawsuit online?

It seems to me that people would get killed for MUCH, MUCH less than trillions of dollars. I've heard you can hire a "professional hit man" for $50,000 dollars. A simple insurance policy would cover that and much more.

(and yeah, I really gotta change my sig)