• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

YA Science Fiction Beta Reader or Swap (you won't regret it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelodySRV

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all.
I am looking for a beta reader for my 58,000 word YA Science Fiction Manuscript. I need someone who can work quickly, I'd like to start querying in December.

As payment, I am willing to beta read AND edit a WIP up to 80,000 words by the end of November or December. I've been working as an editor for 5 years, so believe me you will get your work's worth back. I specialize in contemporary fiction, science fiction, fantasy and YA.

Feel free to PM me if you are interested. I hope to hear from you soon!

MelodySRV

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks to all of you who responded! I received quite a lot of response and now have my plate full of beta swaps!

However, if you really want to swap and can wait for a little while, I am open to that idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.