Need Press Release advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis

Registered
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good press release service? Not a distributor. A company or site that will send my PR to the news wires. I need promotion bad!!

Something in-between 25$ and $100. There are so many I don't know who to trust. Any FREE ones ?

Thank you,

Luis

Last edited:

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
I don't see why you need to pay someone to send your press releases out for you, Luis. Surely this is something you can do for yourself?

Also, you're welcome to add links to your book, blog and website to your signature, but including them in your post like that does come across as just a little bit spammy.

Luis

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry. Wasn't sure how to add them. Didn't mean to be spammy.

I was honestly hoping to get some advice about press releases. I can do it myself, I've done everything else, but are they worth the effort?

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
If they lead to enough press coverage for your book then yes, they are worth it. But for that to happen you need to be good at writing press releases, to understand how the press works, and so on and so forth.

People wouldn't persist in writing and sending out such releases if they didn't achieve something.

Luis

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks

Thank's for the advice.

I have so much to work-on I'm tying to manage my time better. I guess I'll research more. I will probably put out a PR in the future. You are right, people wouldn't still be using them if they didnn't work to some degree.

I love the cat with the machine gun!

Luis

Status
Not open for further replies.