PDA

View Full Version : Team StarKid

Thump
10-08-2012, 08:49 PM
Hi, I think AW is seriously lacking in StarKid related goodness.

For those not in the know, you're missing out. Also, Team StarKid is a musical theatre group formed by (now former) students of the drama department at U. Of Michigan and includes Glee's Darren Criss.
They became a viral hit with their parody of Harry Potter, 'A Very Potter Musical' (AVPM). Best of all, all their shows are available online for free.

I LOVE Team Starkid with a passion I reserve for only a handful of things and no other group of people. My other loves are series or characters but definitely not actual people and not enough to buy anything related to them, lol. It kind of scares me a little how much I love these guys...

I have a major crush on Dylan :") His voice is sex...

My favourite play right now is Holy Musical B@man! but Starship is a close second. My fave song right now is the Apocalytpour mash up of Sami and Harry but I melt every time I heard The Way I Do.

I've been listening to the Apocalytour album on repeat since it was released lol. I can't wait for the DVD even though I've seen the whole concert on YouTube. My first concert DVD was of the SPACE Tour actually...