PDA

View Full Version : Freelance Editor Needed

GoodMourning
10-06-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm currently in the market for a freelance editor for the press Good Mourning Publishing. We’re focusing on romantic fiction anthologies for the foreseeable future, so any manuscript will be under 15,000 words, with a maximum on ten stories per book. We need someone who works well with deadlines.

As this a freelance position, I'm flexible about payment and will further discuss this with anyone interested.

If interested please feel free to contact me by PMing me here or emailing at contact@goodmourningpublishing.com

Thank you!

Old Hack
10-08-2012, 10:44 AM
I've moved this to the Non-Paying Markets room, as it doesn't belong in Ask The Editor. If you add appropriate payment details to your post, the room mods here might move it on to Paying Markets.

GoodMourning
10-11-2012, 04:25 AM
Thank you for the info Old Hack. It's definitely a paying job, I didn't realize that wasn't clear. I hope a mod will move this to the appropriate place! :)

Old Hack
10-11-2012, 10:16 AM
So long as there are no payment details in your post, it's not going to get moved.

Go to the Paying Markets room, read the guidelines, then edit your post accordingly. When that's done ask the mod of this room to move the post for you.

GoodMourning
10-16-2012, 04:47 AM
An editor has been hired!

If a moderator wants to close this topic or delete it, feel free. Thank you!

regdog
10-16-2012, 02:18 PM
Closed at OP request