The Story Board (Geek and Sundry) with Pat Ruthfuss

GeekTells

Tick tock...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geektells.com
Sweet! Thanks Lunatique. I had missed this, but enjoyed Patrick's session with Felica Day in one of the early Geek & Sundry eps.

Watching now. :)

Lunatique

Fluffy Wolf
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ethereality.info
Unrelated: Your studio is to die for...

Thanks. Unfortunately, I must tear it it soon and move it across the planet to California (from China). But the new home will have a studio space that's very similar in size/shape to the current studio space, so I should be able to just transplant the whole thing there without too many changes.

I might not keep the colored LED lights though. They are for special occasions and I rarely have those anymore.

GeekTells

Tick tock...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geektells.com
Thanks. Unfortunately, I must tear it it soon and move it across the planet to California (from China). But the new home will have a studio space that's very similar in size/shape to the current studio space, so I should be able to just transplant the whole thing there without too many changes.

I might not keep the colored LED lights though. They are for special occasions and I rarely have those anymore.

Dude, without the LEDs, why bother?

I kid! Good luck with the move. Moving across the country is hard enough, can't imagine the hassle of moving across oceans.