PDA

View Full Version : The Story Board (Geek and Sundry) with Pat Ruthfuss

Lunatique
10-06-2012, 10:42 AM
Are you guys watching this excellent Youtube show?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDuVVmEeH6k

It's basically Pat Ruthfuss having live discussions with fellow sci-fi/fantasy writers about writing.

GeekTells
10-06-2012, 11:35 AM
Sweet! Thanks Lunatique. I had missed this, but enjoyed Patrick's session with Felica Day in one of the early Geek & Sundry eps.

Watching now. :)

GeekTells
10-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Unrelated: Your studio is to die for...

Lunatique
10-06-2012, 06:18 PM
Unrelated: Your studio is to die for...

Thanks. Unfortunately, I must tear it it soon and move it across the planet to California (from China). But the new home will have a studio space that's very similar in size/shape to the current studio space, so I should be able to just transplant the whole thing there without too many changes.

I might not keep the colored LED lights though. They are for special occasions and I rarely have those anymore.

BeatrixKiddo
10-06-2012, 09:50 PM
I'm "trying" to be a sci-fi writer. Thanks for this!

GeekTells
10-07-2012, 02:42 AM
Thanks. Unfortunately, I must tear it it soon and move it across the planet to California (from China). But the new home will have a studio space that's very similar in size/shape to the current studio space, so I should be able to just transplant the whole thing there without too many changes.

I might not keep the colored LED lights though. They are for special occasions and I rarely have those anymore.

Dude, without the LEDs, why bother?

I kid! Good luck with the move. Moving across the country is hard enough, can't imagine the hassle of moving across oceans.