Contraception leads to homosexuality, among other things.

Shadow Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
A bizarre new video linking women's use of birth control pills and other chemical contraceptives to an "increase" in homosexual activity among men is making the blogosphere rounds.

Produced by a group of Roman Catholic nuns calling themselves the Children of Mary order, "You Deserve to Know the Truth: Contraception” pairs some puzzling statistics with generic clip art. The often unintentionally humorous, low-budget clip also cites a 1970s-era study in which a male monkey became "confused" when female monkeys were injected with birth control drugs, and began to have "sexual interactions" with other males in the tribe.

"With the prevalence of contraception, it's no wonder adultery is on the rise, as is promiscuity, homosexual behavior, and even abortion due to failed contraception," the narrator proclaims.

After noting that "the entire world's population could fit quite comfortably in the state of Texas," the narrator adds, "Contraception is the path that has led us to the culture of death that is prevalent in the world today, but it doesn't have to be the path of our future." She then concludes: "If someone you know is contracepting [sic], tell them to stop. It will destroy them."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...n-homosexuality-birth-control-_n_1930057.html

So many lies in so little time. I have to give them credit, they don't half ass the obviously wrong propaganda they spew you.

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
I thought it was the other way around. Aren't most homosexuals born because of sex between 2 straight people not using contraception?

Or do I need to re-read that book on the birds and the bees again?

icerose

Lost in School Work
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, since abortion didn't exist before contraception and neither did homosexuality it must be all about that. :sarcasm

Guess they don't subscribe to all the 10 commandments. Like #9 for instance.

That's so ridiculous. My husband personally loves my birth control because it means we can have fun without the consequence of another child. Not to mention if I got pregnant again I'd have a 70% chance of dying. I think I'll keep it, thank you. Because not being on birth control would destroy me.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Are we absolutely sure they didn't simply want to watch the monkeys getting it on?

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
What did I just read?

Idiots teaching their children bullshit make homeschooled kids look bad.

That's why I fear for my brother. My mother apparently believes if we allow gay people to marry, we'll next allow people to marry donkeys.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
There is no bottom to the depths of stupidity.

Torgo

Formerly Phantom of Krankor.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
torgoblog.blogspot.com