Cover Sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdr

Banned
Reaction score
Some time ago there was a lively discussion here in this Forum on cover sheets, which are not an American format requirement, but were/are for the UK and Commonwealth. I was not able to provide a reference about the cover sheet format.

Today I'm submitting to an anthology which will have an NZ/UK publisher. The submission requirements include this:

'Title Page. This cover sheet should include the author's name, full postal address, email address, word count of story, whether the story has been published before and where. Include name of publication, date, etc.'

Obviously you need to read the specific magazine/journal's guidelines, but the cover sheet format is still being asked for outside the US.

Cathy C

Ooo! Shiny new cover!
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cathyclamp.com
Thanks for this, pdr! I'm just finishing up a set of formatting definitions and use in the industry that will be stickied over in FAQ. I'll add this to the list!

pdr

Banned
Reaction score
Yet more.

And a cover sheet again, Cathy! I'm submitting a short story to a UK magazine by e-mail. Their instructions include the following:

Also please note it should have a cover sheet containing the title, word count and your name, address and tel number etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.