Help! Quick critique?

CaPooF

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, guys,

I'm writing at warp speed to finish 5 stories in time to be published by Halloween, and my poor betas are having trouble keeping up. I've posted story#4 in the SYW erotica section, and would be very grateful if someone could look it over for me. The title is "Night of Truth."

Thanks!

Paige

SilverDragon

Registered
Reaction score
I am actually looking for someone to critique a story I have already published to see if I can get a second opinion on it. Will you critique a story of mine if I critique yours?

CaPooF

Registered
Reaction score
I am actually looking for someone to critique a story I have already published to see if I can get a second opinion on it. Will you critique a story of mine if I critique yours?

Hi, Silver,

I sent mine off to my editor this afternoon, so you don't need to critique it. But I'd be happy to look at yours. Is it up in the SYW forum?

Paige

SilverDragon

Registered
Reaction score
Oh okay! Good luck to you! In what magazine/book anthology did you send it in to?

Well I don't have 50 posts yet (I'm getting there) so I can't put it up. I also don't have the password to whatever I need to have the password to so I can post it there. Someone told me they can get the password to me, is there anyone else that can get me to that password to the locked erotica forum. I can prove that I am over 21.

If you would be up for it, I could send you the story in a message. I would be very happy to look over anything you have as well. This story is something I have already published, but I wanted someone to look at it so I could learn where I'm messing up and not to make those mistakes again.

Last edited:

CaPooF

Registered
Reaction score
It's with Etopia. They're doing an anthology for Halloween, and I submitted a story for that a few weeks ago. Since some of my beta readers thought the story could be expanded into a series, I pitched that to the editor, and they contracted me for 5 stories. We want to publish them as a one-author mini anthology by Halloween, so I've been scrambling to write all 5, eek! The one that just got critiqued here, "Night's End" was the fifth, and I sent it off yesterday. Whew. My editor has gone through the first two with very few edits. I haven't heard back on the other 3 yet, but I don't foresee any problems. It's a rush, though, so no guarantee it will be ready for the Halloween deadline. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Go ahead and send your story to me at [email protected] and I'll have a look. :)

Paige