• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Alpha needed, M/M vampire erotic romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

c.m.n.

Beary cute ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for a beta/alpha for a M/M vampire erotic romance, titled A Rogue's Power. I do have one beta on the project, but I'd like to have another reader.

The story isn't complete, so I need a general impressions reader, quick grammar check (I overuse commas), and suggestions on how to extend the story/suggestions on the end of the story. Right now, its 41k words. I'd like to see it 50-55k, but not sure how.

The story includes menage, some dubious, and the usual vampire blood sucking. I can send the entire ms and would rather do that than send a couple chapters at a time. If you would like to read the first chapter to see if you'd like to read the full, I can do that.

I always thank my betas and credit them in the acknowledgments.

What's it about?:

Malachi Faust is a fledgling vampire who's been living freely without a coven for 8 years. Although he's a rogue, he's proud of what he is and would like to meet his creator and thank him, someday.

One night while he's on the hunt, he meets Dante, a fellow vampire, who shows Malachi that he's a psychic vampire and needs to feed off of sexual energies. He also explains that Malachi is the grandson of a powerful witch, and has inherited her abilities.

Malachi is forced to life in a coven, learning that Raphael, the city's coven master, may be his maker. But Dante is secretly trying to protect Malachi from Raphael.

Interested? PM me or leave a message here. My writing schedule is kind of hectic, but I might be able to swap betas with a novella or short story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.