20 Pages till I finish my re-write

caspermac

Registered
Reaction score
I only have 20 pages to go till I finish my re-write. Considering I've been at it on and off for the past 5 years it's about time I get it finished and send it out into the big wide world to be judged

annaka

Stuck in the great swampy middle
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment! I hope that the last 20 pages go well.

caspermac

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks.... now all I have to do is step away from the forums and music websites and actually get on with it!

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
Look into one of the programs that will shut you out of the Internet for a specified period of time, like Freedom. And good luck with your future subs!

lebbieb

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations! Imagine how good you will feel when these final 20 pages are done!

caspermac

Registered
Reaction score
Look into one of the programs that will shut you out of the Internet for a specified period of time, like Freedom

Thanks for the advice, but i'd probably just end up trying to bypass the program. Might look into it though.
Well now I only have 19 pages to go. Hope to get it finished today. It's frustrating though because I'm changing my sentence and word spacing as I go so even though I type and type I don't seem to be getting any closer to the end.

caspermac

Registered
Reaction score
FINISHED!!!!!! Well for now at least. I'm sure there will be plenty small tweaks to come. :) :)