• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Anyone willing to beta first 2-3 chapters of historical fiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin Bossert

Registered
Reaction score
I've completed (78k words) and revised my historical fiction novel, The Weeping Tree. The setting is 1872 Austin, Texas. At this point I could really use a pair of unbiased eyes to review the story, see if it flows and has a good voice. I could forward the first 2-3 chapters to see if my work interests you enough to keep going.

Additionally, I'd be more than happy to repay the favor and review your work if you'd like to swap. I'm open to just about any genre. Feel free to reply here or pm me. Thank you.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
PM me with a couple chapters .. let me know what you want if it is more than just a general impression as described here.

Justin Bossert

Registered
Reaction score
Excellent. I appreciate the offers. PM's are on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.