PDA

View Full Version : Beta Reader for parody/satire.

Starchaser3000
08-27-2012, 07:30 PM
I need a beta reader for the second volume of my series that spoofs fiction/fantasy from the movies and TV, both live action and animated. The links in my sig should give you all the info you need on what my first volume is about. So if you are interested in beta reading my second volume just PM me.

Unimportant
08-30-2012, 03:45 AM
I need a beta reader for the second volume of my series that spoofs fiction/fantasy from the movies and TV, both live action and animated. The links in my sig should give you all the info you need on what my first volume is about. So if you are interested in beta reading my second volume just PM me.
If you're asking for someone to do you the (enormous!) favour of critiquing your book, you might want to make it as easy as possible for those potential beta readers and include all the pertinent information in your post, rather than telling them to go hopping around the internet looking it all up themselves.

thothguard51
08-30-2012, 04:45 AM
There are links????

Unimportant
08-30-2012, 04:55 AM
I think the links have been temporarily removed while the OP takes a little holiday from the forum.