• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Reader for parody/satire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I need a beta reader for the second volume of my series that spoofs fiction/fantasy from the movies and TV, both live action and animated. The links in my sig should give you all the info you need on what my first volume is about. So if you are interested in beta reading my second volume just PM me.

Unimportant

No COVID yet. Still masking.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I need a beta reader for the second volume of my series that spoofs fiction/fantasy from the movies and TV, both live action and animated. The links in my sig should give you all the info you need on what my first volume is about. So if you are interested in beta reading my second volume just PM me.
If you're asking for someone to do you the (enormous!) favour of critiquing your book, you might want to make it as easy as possible for those potential beta readers and include all the pertinent information in your post, rather than telling them to go hopping around the internet looking it all up themselves.

Unimportant

No COVID yet. Still masking.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think the links have been temporarily removed while the OP takes a little holiday from the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.