PDA

View Full Version : Is this guy a good actor, you think?

Nataanii
08-24-2012, 04:45 PM
Anyone know actor Josh Meyers? Brother of Seth Meyers? Anyone think Josh Meyers is a good actor? I mean would you call him a good actor? I think he is but my younger sister thinks he sucks so I'm curious...

oooooh
08-26-2012, 02:15 PM
Personally I don't think so, he played my least favourite character in That 70's Show, Randy. They replaced Eric (Topher Grace) with Randy in season 8, it was horrible.

gothicangel
08-26-2012, 04:45 PM
What makes a good actor is subjective to each person. What makes a good actor to one person, might make a poor one to another. My personal criteria is: do they convince me in a particluar role as that character?

I remember when River Phoenix was starting out, he was called a bad actor. Then came the Academy nominations, and everyone shut up. I think with the release of his last film Dark Blood due in November, he'll win Best Actor next year. The same goes for people like George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Mark Wahlberg and Leonardo Dicaprio.

The question is: do you think he is a good actor?

Nataanii
08-26-2012, 05:24 PM
Yeah, I do, I mean I saw him on Madtv and then on the Soul Man with comedian Cedric The Entertainer and I think he's a pretty good actor. He seems to know how to play the roles of: shocked, surprised, upset. I never saw Josh on That 70's Show but I remember that show and I'm sorry to say but I don't think it was Josh's character in season 8 that made the show bad, I think it was the writing. I mean after Topher left in season 8, the show just got bad from there. The writing just--sucked. So I don't know, I was interested in casting him in my film in a serious, dramatic role and I think he could pull it off but I just wanted some advice on his acting work, lol

Satori1977
09-03-2012, 08:24 PM
I have no idea who he is.