Which retailer exclusive of "The Hunger Games" are you getting?

Mark Moore

Banned
Reaction score
I'm torn.

I work at Wal-Mart, so I could easily pick up their exclusive set that includes a Mockingjay pendant and two bonus featurettes totaling 30 extra minutes (but they're downloadable only).

I could drive a half-hour to Target and get their exclusive set with a third disc of 45 minutes of extra material.

Thoughts?

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
I always buy the disc(s) with most content on them. Downloading or streaming is a PITA, and I have better things to do with my time than wait while something takes forever. As for the goodies included with films... I rarely feel that they are worth the hassle, though with a few exceptions.

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
It really depends on your personality. Are you a trinket collector? Do you tend to lose stuff like pendants or do you hold on to them/display them?

If you're more into the story and seeing the extra footage then go with the one that has more of that.

Mark Moore

Banned
Reaction score
It really depends on your personality. Are you a trinket collector? Do you tend to lose stuff like pendants or do you hold on to them/display them?

I'm not really into trinkets. I just thought having the Mockingjay pendant would be neat.

If you're more into the story and seeing the extra footage then go with the one that has more of that.

In that case, Target. However, the 45 minutes on the Target bonus disc are videos of the seven main Tributes using flipcams to document stuff when the cameras aren't rolling - as well as bios of and interviews with the Tributes and an animated gallery.

Wal-Mart's (downloadable) bonus featurettes total 30 minutes and are about the stunts and the fashions of the Capitol.

I'm still not sure which way to go.

CrystalCierlak

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.crystalcierlak.com
Pre-ordered on Amazon because it was the least expensive, I'm a Prime member so I'l get it Monday, and I can stream it on Amazon Instant Video starting tonight at midnight.