PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Two Betas

EllaFrank30
08-15-2012, 05:59 PM
Hi Everyone :)

Wow, I have been so busy over the past couple of weeks - I had originally put my book up for sale with Amazon and then I got the offer to have it edited and beta read so I yanked it down and it is now in the process :)

And I love the process!! I am new to this world of beta's but it has come to my attention I would love to establish an ongoing and good relationship with two critique partners or betas who are interested in reading Contemporary Romance.

The story that I am wanting to bounce off anyone who is interested is my first book Exquisite. Yes, it has one person looking at it now but I would also like a second. I am also ten chapters into the second in the series :)

The blurb is below and I will let you know that some of the scenes do get a little steamy. I will also add the link to my GoodReads page and you can see what some people who read it in the first few weeks are saying. (I would add the Amazon link but since it is in draft mode it is not there, but if you want those reviews I can fwd them to you.) While most have been extremly positive and helpful - I have had the pleasure of my first bad review, which makes you stronger ;)

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15775761-exquisite

I really would LOVE to start something with a person who is interested in being constructive, helpful and honest with plot lines - holes - tightening up the flow and punctuation!

I look forward to meeting you :)

Xx Ella

EllaFrank30
08-15-2012, 11:39 PM
I apologize and say whoops seems this should be in a share work thread - my apologies everyone :)