My 2nd Novel has been accepted

Sparhawk

Jenna's Cabana Boy
Registered
Reaction score
by LBF publishing. I have been working with Jacqueline Druga-Marchetti from LBF (She is A-W-E-S-O-M-E). I'm dancing in the clouds right now and can't wipe this happy grin from my face. I did it. After all my HELL with Publish America, I actually wrote a better book, edited and re-edited, and had it accepted by a legitimate, reputable publisher !!

She also wants to read my PA book and I'm mailing that out to her today. Jacqueline has been extremely kind and helpful. LBF has given me a gift that I can never repay.

It can be done.

sirensix

Mediocre Sorceress
Registered
Reaction score
Dumb question - what does LBF stand for? Or are the initials themselves the name of the publisher? Just wanting to make a mental note of all the raves I hear about various agents and publishers. :)

Congratulations on your success. Just goes to show that a bad start doesn't need to ruin everything!

MadScientistMatt

Empirical Storm Trooper
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madscientistmatt.blogspot.com
Congratulations, Sparhawk! Another great demonstration of how there is life after PA - and hopefully you'll soon have a chance to give a side-by-side comparison of how much better your new book sells.

Sirensix, LBF is Let's Be Frank Books.

SeanDSchaffer

YEAH!!!!

RIGHT ON!!!!

smilehooray.gif
Emotesnoopy.gif
Emotepartyguy.gif
emoteJump.gif
emoteClap.gif
EmoteGuitar.gif
emotePartySmiley.gif
emoteTheWave.gif
EmoteTrophy.gif

Oh, and PA......

tongue.gif

NewB

Super Fast Turtle
Registered
Reaction score
That's awesome news! Congratulations. May you sell tons of books. :D

Christine N.

haz a shiny new book cover
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.christine-norris.com
How in the heck did I miss this??? Sparhawk, welcome! That's great, and Jake is an awesome lady. BTW, I think she, at some point, was published by PA too.

LBF stands for Let's Be Frank.

Hang out on the LBF forum, SH... and meet the new Author Liason - ME! LOL So if you have any questions, e-mail me here [email protected]

We're having an 'Author's chat' in the near future, you are certainly welcome to attend. There's a poll going on until tomorrow to find out when everyone wants to meet. Register on the forum and vote, ok?

I am SO happy for you! I had a feeling...

Kevin Yarbrough

Will write for peace of mind
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Sparhawk!!! You deserve it. Maybe you can autograph a copy and send it to Meiners when it comes out. Now I need to get off my rear and start working on my WIP.