• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a YA writing buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjarva

figuring it all out
Registered
Reaction score
Hey there! I've been away from the AW forums for a long time and have recently managed to get the time I need to sit down and write. I'm looking to find a writing buddy who is either writing YA like myself, or doesn't mind swapping/critting YA fiction.

Ideally I'm looking for people that:

• I can bounce ideas off of and obviously reciprocate
  • swap MS's and crit each others work
  • Keep each other motivated
  • Do fun stuff, like writing exercises / fun friendly competitions between us to hone our writing

I'm still a noobie writer and really want to get better. So please, if you are upbeat, like the sound of the above and want to have fun while we're writing, please either PM me on here or add me to your MSN.

MSN: c_mcbrutal(at)hotmail(dot)com

Many Thanks!

rosebyname

figuring it all out
Registered
Reaction score
I'm just returning to the boards as well and would love to swap with you. I do have a YA paranormal I'd like to continue. I have a few chapters, was writing it with anothe writer but got stuck. Maybe I can get help getting unstuck and I'll give you help in other areas. Will PM you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.