Not open for further replies.

Joe Simmons

Book Cover Illustrator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jsimmonsillustration.com
Hello Absolutewrite.com!

My name is Joe Simmons, I'm an ebook cover illustrator. I currently have some pre-designed covers for sale over on my website for $100 each. I have more in the queue and will be adding them soon.

Check 'em out here!

Also, I've been in the publishing business for over ten years and have designed over 1,000 published book covers. I'm a big fan of books, of authors, of publishing and would love to design your book cover.

I'm also here to help. Authors, if you have a question about book covers or art or are just stumped about anything, drop me a line, I'm good for answering questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe Simmons

Book Cover Illustrator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jsimmonsillustration.com
Joe Simmons Illustration!

I have started an "updates" section for non-freelance cover work. In my day job I have designed over 1,000 book covers for audio editions that include some of my favorite books and best-sellers. Take a look at those here. the updates section includes everything I'm working on, book covers, Kindle graphic novels, my ongoing web comic, opinions on whatever's out there.

My rate is $150 per book cover.

This includes the eBook cover formatted and ready for Amazon, Smashwords and anywhere else, and a print on demand cover ready for Amazon's CreateSpace. Even if you're not ready for the print cover when you get your eBook cover, you've already paid for it. I will set it up wen you are ready.

Take a look. I'm ready to work with authors on an awesome book cover

Status
Not open for further replies.