Sports section in the pop culture section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
I know some sports stuff is talked about in the sports and fitness section under writing genres but since that section is mainly for sports writers, it doesn't get much traffic. So, I was thinking that a general sports section in pop culture would be a good idea. It is part of pop culture after all.

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
I have to say that I like the idea. I didn't even know that sports were discussed much here at AW until I came across the "sports and fitness" section under writing genre.

The problem I've seen is that sports doesn't seem to generate enough activity to warrant a sub-forum of it's own.

All we can do is hope. Sporting fanatics of AW should unite! :)

Last edited:

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
I know some sports stuff is talked about in the sports and fitness section under writing genres but since that section is mainly for sports writers, it doesn't get much traffic. So, I was thinking that a general sports section in pop culture would be a good idea. It is part of pop culture after all.

Please feel free to post about any sports related topic in that room that appeals to you. It's not limited to certain writers but is open to anyone who has an interest in sports and fitness, however general or specific in nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.