1/6 of first draft completed!

Lidiya

Skimming galaxies
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.themacaw.wordpress.com
I started writing this novel 6 days ago - and have written 10,340 words - a chapter a day.
I'm beginning to grow attached to my characters. I want the villain to give me evil advice, and I feel sorry for putting my MC in tough situations.

Feeling like making this a series (I've been getting tonssss of ideas!), I'm happy I'll get to deal with the characters more!

Due to careful calculations, I'll be finished with my first draft in...19 - 30 days. Yay! Then there's second drafts, third drafts and betas! :partyguy:

The only problem - my complaining eyes. Oh well! Muahaha, they'll just have to deal with it! :evil

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
Enjoy that first draft euphoria!

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Keep up the good work! :fistpump

cmi0616

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, 10,000 words in only six days is impressive! My current WIP only hit about 30K yesterday, and I've been at it for months. Keep up the good work!

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
You know it's going well when your characters start telling you how the story is going to go!

Lidiya

Skimming galaxies
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.themacaw.wordpress.com
Wow, 10,000 words in only six days is impressive! My current WIP only hit about 30K yesterday, and I've been at it for months. Keep up the good work!

Really? I've been feeling like it's too little after reading a thread on how long it takes people to finish their novel. Some people finished a 100k one in less than 1 or 2 weeks O_O

I guess every person is different. I could write all day and get 15k finished, but then I'd get bored quickly and rush through...and I'd have no time for anything else. What I do is just write a chapter a day (around 2,000 words).