PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Beta readers.

bradpara
08-06-2012, 04:53 AM
Hello,

I am looking for at least four beta readers for my current project. It is a YA romance novella written in a anime/manga style and intended to be the first part of a 3-4 volume series. Thank you all in advance.

Bufty
08-07-2012, 01:08 PM
No - no responses yet.

Have you read through the Links and FAQ's mentioned in your other thread or read the Newbie Guide (at the top of the page) or browsed the Forums or read any other threads in this Forum yet?

bradpara
08-08-2012, 04:23 AM
Actually I have. I have been looking though a few of the threads on this site and even provided some input on one of them.

bradpara
08-12-2012, 09:22 AM
Okay, here is a blurb, hopefully this might drum up some interest:

When Michio Takayoshi's family was forced to move from Tokyo to Hokkaido because of job transfer, he thought that his life was over. That is until he meets a girl named Kimi Umawara and almost immediately is smitten with her. Determined to get to know her better, he comes up with a simple plan: join whatever club she does. Unfortunately there are three problems with this plan: first, the club in question is the schools renowned Equestrian Team, second, he doesn't even know who to ride a horse, third, his new crush just happens to be one of the finest young riders in Japan.

Hime no Uma, an Original English Language Light Novel Series is a story of young love and coming of age.

aikigypsy
08-13-2012, 12:20 AM
I'm also working on a novella, and will want a beta reader for it in a few weeks, so an exchange of stories could work, here. Mine is a historical fantasy with mermaids, set in Victorian England.

PM me if you'd like.