• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Needed for Werewolf Novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabburwock

Registered
Reaction score
There exists a special organisation who believe the world needs to change. That God is dead, and with their help, a new Lord will take his place. This group is still in its infancy, with only a few under a master, but then someone necessary to the Lord's plan is found - a werewolf. This young werewolf now must choose between aiding this cult in spreading their word, or joining a man who could possibly cure her lycanthrophy. Either way, the Master will be watching her. Based on my earlier story 'The Werewolf Asylum', which is not essential to read before reading this story.

I would like a beta to read what I have and offer suggestions and advice on how to improve it.

Nekko

Back to purring
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gericopitch.com
Hi Jabburwock
While it sounds intriguing, it's considered a big faux pas to request this kind of thing the day you join the forum. You'll find that it's polite to have contributed to others a bit first to show you're part of the team, not just a drive by edit. This is why there's a 50 post minimum before you can submit something to the Share Your Work (SYW) thread.

Go forth and comment on other's posts. Read some stuff in the SYW and offer some edit advice before you jump in and audaciously ask someone to beta an entire novel for you.
Once you have participated I'd be glad to consider giving sections of your work a once over.

Status
Not open for further replies.