Three down, eleventy billion to go

Reaction score
Today I didst join in unholy communion with IdiotsRUs. Okay, we had tea and cake.

So that's three AWers I've met. And they've all survived!

Maybe we should take a roll-call just to be sure. Has anyone seen clockwork or Perks lately?

Who's next? :D

Reaction score
We quoted Blackadder at each other, and I left her in possession of a full compliment (or is it complement?) of limbs. No harm came to her. Promise!

Anninyn

Stealing your twiglets.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fivesquids.co.uk
One day we will meet.

And on that day, lo, the sky will turn black, and the rivers will run with blood, and all the innocents in all the world will weep tears of fire.

And we will talk about cock.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I hope you got a picture to share.

I've met several AWers over the years and it's been a positive experience every time. Some, we should avoid certain subjects (religion, politics), although if they get started I can put on the attentive face and think my own thoughts.

Maryn, glad you got to do this

Reaction score
I have photos.

However, if I post them, I may die a horribly painful death. We'll wait and see what IdiotsAreWe says when she returns to the Land of the Interpipe.

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
I've met several AWers, as well; and talked to several others on the phone.

I'm not sure whether they were ever heard from again or not... but I had absolutely nothing to do with it, either way.

No.

Really.

I promise.

:chuckle:

seun

Horror Man
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lukewalkerwriter.com
One day we will meet.

And on that day, lo, the sky will turn black, and the rivers will run with blood, and all the innocents in all the world will weep tears of fire.

And we will talk about cock.

And the streets will flow the blood of the non-believers.

Yeah. That would be cool.

Luke, Beavis.

Ken

Banned
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
... that's neat you met three people from here. I actually met one, myself, in a coffee shop. Pretty cool.

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
I've removed myself from quite a number of websites in recent months.

It's kewl!

and besides, we've added you to quite a number of websites in recent months, so it should all even out. :D

*best know that I'm kidding!*

Great to see you!

-congrats on topping 48k!-

Tepelus

And so...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keskedgell.blogspot.com
I had my hair dyed red, too. Not fire engine red, more like auburn red, though I wish it were a bit more red. The hair dressers act like they're afraid to make my hair look red instead of this brown red I have. After a few washes the brightness fades, so after only a couple of months of being a redhead I'm starting to tire on the upkeep (and forking over the money, mostly). I may stay red for a while longer then go back to blond.

Reaction score
You can blame IRU for that. And the folks who sent, "Where are you?" messages. Okay, okay, I get it. You all love me. Quit slobbering! :D

No, but seriously. Meeting IRU did cheer me up after months of upheaval. I can't even remember if I posted about it on AW months back. I've had extended periods of not writing at all because of...reasons. I'm definitely quitting erotic romance epublishing within the next year, and a year is by far the outside estimate.

Questioning a lot of things. Can you derail your own thread? I think I almost am.

Anyway, yeah. Hi again. :)

Flagship

Registered
Reaction score
Oh no. Meerkat pieced it together and hasn't been heard from since this morning.
:scared:

Mr Flibble

They've been very bad, Mr Flibble
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We couldn't possibly do that. Who'd clear up the m
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
Every time SP "meets" with someone, does anyone ever hear from that AW'er again?

I am in fact alive

I wasn't sure SP would be after her and OM tried to outdo each other on really gross jokes...

I am also gobsmacked that she never mentioned the guy rummaging in his underwear in the church doorway. Next to the penguins. No, really.

Lawks knows how Scotland survived this epic meeting. Though we had to be a bit circumspect. I told my daughter to put her hands over her ears a couple of times....

Reaction score
I was saving the Tale of the Underpants-Rummager until you got back.

We went to see some penguins and instead caught sight of a man rearranging his nethers beside a priest's glory hole.

Fo' realz. Just ask IdiotsRUs.