Mac's new calculations for this year's AW Performace Ratings

Meerkat

Claims the loan was a gift
Registered
Reaction score
"site, place, position" --Roget's Thesaurus
When she rates you this year, Mac will be using a new, math-based rating system. You take the number of Reps from the upper right corner of your CP page, and divide it by the number of total posts you have made (found below your avatar on every post). This will be a percentage between 1 and 100 in most cases. Ideally, every post you make nets a reppie.

During her face to face counselling session however, Mac pointed out that my 2170 reps divided by 2770 posts earns only .78, that 78 percent of my posts earn reps. When I started to blame all of you, she said that was so typically unreasonable of me, since so many of my posts have been made on either the "Count To One Million" thread or "Say The First Word You Think Of" thread.

She said I should actually kiss your collective asterisks, and be thankful that I have such tolerant coworkers. She implored me to try to be more cooperative and helpful this year, and the counselling session ended on a civil note.

Deleted member 42

This will affect your avatar size, or possibly, the very existence of your avatar.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
This will affect your avatar size, or possibly, the very existence of your avatar.

But...but...I like my big avatar! :cry: Please don't shrink me or ban me! I'll be good*, I promise!

* The definition of "good" subject to agreement prior to offenses, and ex post facto not-goodness is totally mean and unfair.

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
That's ok, I'll just move it to another dimension and come back later. Possibly a lot later.... depending on if I can get the handbrake to work.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm takin' my 0.978 and leaving while I can still get the severance package.

Roger J Carlson

Moderator In Name Only
Registered
Reaction score
We'll be keeping a list of everyone's scores in the Nonexistent Mod Party Room so we can giggle.

Last edited:

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
24%

24%!

Well, it's been nice knowing you all. I'll just pack my bag and be off.

C'mon Shep.

Meerkat

Claims the loan was a gift
Registered
Reaction score
"site, place, position" --Roget's Thesaurus
My conscience demands that I confess that the reason for my high ratio is that I tend to impulsively delete thousands of my own messages. You all have fantastic ratios! Except for Haggis....

Priene

Out to lunch
Registered
Reaction score
Soon there'll be a flourishing market in rep points.

Roger J Carlson

Moderator In Name Only
Registered
Reaction score
At this time, I would like to categorically deny that the mods arbitrarily change people's rep scores. Nothing we do is arbitrary.

Roger J Carlson

Moderator In Name Only
Registered
Reaction score
79%

Can we still trade some of them in for goodies? :D
Yes. From now until the end of the month, we are having a 2 for 1 sale. You give us 2, we'll give you 1 in return. Hurry while supplies last.

moth

my own two hands
Registered
Reaction score
Yes. From now until the end of the month, we are having a 2 for 1 sale. You give us 2, we'll give you 1 in return. Hurry while supplies last.

K. Here's 2, I'll take 1 pack of a thousand please.

ETA: Whaddaya mean I can't order them in 1 pack of a thousand please??