Bloodstone out tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenyonn2000

Hi all--fairly new here, but I see some familiar names from other boards. Think I'll stick around!

I'd like to let everyone know that my novel Bloodstone is officially released tomorrow from Thomson Gale's Five Star line. It's a story of murder and twisted family secrets, and it's received positive reviews from places like Publishers Weekly and Library Journal. I hope you all will check it out!

I've got a couple of promos going on right now--subscribe to my enewsletter and be entered to win $100 cash, free books and the chance to end up as a character in my next book; and for all those who order Bloodstone through Shocklines.com, you'll be entered to win an iPod Nano and other prizes.

Check it out at natekenyon.com!

Thanks for the support,
Nate

CindyB

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations! Is this your first novel(Of course, I might find that out by going to the link, huh)?

Take care,
Cindy

Pike

Chivalry ain't dead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.spikeo.bravejournal.com
Cheers! (tosses one back) I thought I recognized your name. I just got the first installment of you book from the Horror reader club. I always enjoy reading the first chunk of someone's work, seeing how they set the tone of their novel, getting a feel for their narrative drive. Congrats on your success and I'll be looking forward to the next four pieces.

Pike

Status
Not open for further replies.