Status
Not open for further replies.

sunandshadow

Impractical Fantasy Animal
Registered
Reaction score
Website
home.comcast.net
Hi! I'm trying to create three female characters who are attractive in different ways to distract my male main character. ;) But, not being particularly interested in women myself, I don't know what would make the characters attractive. So, I would really appreciate it if anyone would describe their dreamgirl's personality and appearance, or describe an attractive female character you created for one of your stories (of course I'll change the details when I create mine).

Any theorizing about what personality traits or archetypes are more sexy/loveable than others and why will also be appreciated.

Thanks, this will be really helpful to me, I'm really stuck on this problem!:Hug2:

Sonarbabe

Working In A Coal Mine...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sonarbabe.com
Well, I'm not exactly attracted to women either, but here's a couple of descriptions of my current MC that may or may not be useful. (Taken from the ms)
However, the patrons of this hip club weren’t what interested him. It was the bartender. The flashy, sexy, bundle of energy known as Baby Girl piqued his curiosity. Her short, spiked, wine colored hair and dark eye makeup had caught his attention and he couldn’t deny being transfixed by her long shapely legs when she climbed onto the bar to announce Charlie’s news. His heart had pounded in his ears when she singled him out and at least a dozen lustful thoughts had entered his tired mind when she asked him what his pleasure was.

Here's another...

Adam crossed his arms, his eyes appraising her with gentle scrutiny. Her eye makeup was light, giving him a clear and appreciative glimpse of her sapphire colored eyes. The top of her burgundy colored hair was styled with finger waves at the temples and spiked in the back. A splendid combination of trendy and chic, that gave her an all together sexy look.
His gaze traveled down to her attire and his stomach tightened into a knot at the sight the white cardigan hugging her breasts and accentuating the dip in her waist. He pressed his lips together at the memory of his tongue tracing a path through her cleavage, dislodging a shot glass from its perch and driving him mad with want.

He glanced down further still. Have mercy. Were those genuine leather pants? Adam wasn’t sure, but he wouldn’t be surprised if they were. He admired the way the material clung to her hips, and thighs, flattering her slender body and upon closer inspection; he couldn’t find a single trace of a panty line. Heat built within his loins, making him throb as he contemplated what lay beneath this thick material.

Nicholas S.H.J.M Woodhouse

swooping after you
Registered
Reaction score
on personalities - i imagine (big assumption) that these girls don't like each other too much, or are not like each other, so on the personality front
i would have thought one who is quite feminine (make up bag of beautifcation, not really a sports fan, passive, whatever), one that is quite masculine (likes sports, runs, active, confrontational etc)

not meaning to offend anyone here, just pointing out the general assumptions of our culture.

good luck

sunandshadow

Registered
Reaction score
Website
home.comcast.net
Nique Zoolio said:
on personalities - i imagine (big assumption) that these girls don't like each other too much, or are not like each other

They definitely must be different from each other, but they don't particularly dislike each other.

I do know that one has to be a leader, a bit bossy and ready to argue with anyone who doesn't support her grand vision, while another has to be a follower who is eager to be helpful. Dunno about the third though.

Richard

13th Triskaidekaphobe
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardcobbett.co.uk
Not to sound like, well, not a guy or anything, but little bores me more than seeing a story's heroine described as some spandex-clad Aphrodite with glimmering lips and thighs that could crack walnuts. Which is not to say that they can't be, just that the character has to be more to the protaganist and reader alike than just a mobile masturbation bench with too much lipstick.

It seems in this case that you're asking for three sirens, but not taking into account what the main character would actually be looking for - the guy who goes for a bookism, shy type probably isn't the same one on the hunt for a Page 3 model or a raving, whip-wielding dominatrix with leather chaps.

sunandshadow

Registered
Reaction score
Website
home.comcast.net
Richard said:
Not to sound like, well, not a guy or anything, but little bores me more than seeing a story's heroine described as some spandex-clad Aphrodite with glimmering lips and thighs that could crack walnuts. Which is not to say that they can't be, just that the character has to be more to the protaganist and reader alike than just a mobile masturbation bench with too much lipstick.

It seems in this case that you're asking for three sirens, but not taking into account what the main character would actually be looking for - the guy who goes for a bookism, shy type probably isn't the same one on the hunt for a Page 3 model or a raving, whip-wielding dominatrix with leather chaps.

This is interactive fiction where the main charater's personality is largely determined by the player, so I'm trying to provide a variety of women such that at least one will interest any straight male or lesbian female reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.