• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Be My Writing Buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoWriter

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone. :) My name is Tiffany and I've been a freelance writer for a few years, but I am looking to up my game. I write articles, I'm a virtual assistant, and also I am an affiliate marketer. I plan to start publishing Kindle books in the next month or so as well. It would be a nice to have a writing buddy so we can keep each other accountable. Maybe exchange friendly banter throughout the day too. I'm open to keeping in touch via Skype, email, whatever works for you. Just inbox me. Thanks!

L.C. Blackwell

Keeper of Fort Blanket
Registered
Reaction score
Tiffany, here's the link to the section of the forums where you can more easily find a beta reader or a writing buddy.

[Edit: link no longer needed; your thread got moved for you.] :)

You'll probably have better luck pairing up with someone if you spend some time on the forums, reading, commenting, and letting people get to know you.

(And of course, read the Stickies, but you knew that, right?)

:welcome:

Last edited:

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
(moved from Freelance Writing)

Status
Not open for further replies.