• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

beta for YA mystery/adventure - will swap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rewrighter

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all:

I need some fresh eyes for a 95K YA mystery/adventure called RUNNING WITH WOLVES. The blurb is below:

When word comes that her sister, Lara, has been killed by wolves while on a run near the Alaskan village where she lived, 17 year-old Tabitha Holt can't believe it. For one thing, Lara was raised to work at the family kennel. Until she left for her first teaching job, Lara taught Tabby everything she knew about training dogs. And while it's true that wolves and dogs share only a distant ancestor, Tabby knows Lara was too savvy with animals to run right into a hungry wolf pack. When trappers and the DNR close in on the rogue wolf pack, yet the killings continue, Tabby knows something - or someone - else ended Lara's life.

The news of Lara's death breaks Tabby's family. When a serious injury prevents her dad from running the Iditarod, Tabby supports her mother's rookie efforts in one of the most dangerous races in the world. At the same time, she's conducting her own exploration into Lara's death. Tabby's pursuit of the truth could lead her toward someone much more dangerous than hungry wolves.

This is NOT a paranormal - no werewolves - it's based on a true story. I need a thorough critter and am willing to return the favor (altho I'm not for the newbie writer).

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.