Not open for further replies.

NicoleJLeBoeuf

a work in progress
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nicolejleboeuf.com
And because early is better than late, here's my near-identical request for interviewees who own Paintball Arcades. (Yes, this is for another StyleCareer.com project. Slightly more esoteric than the Juice Bar and Indie Record Label ones, granted.)

---[boilerplate]---
Anyone out there fit the description and want to talk to me? Anyone out there know someone you can point in my direction?

It'll be a simple email interview, although if any contacts get really feisty and want to chat with me on the phone about it I'm all ears.

Both PM and email are fine. Many thanks in advance!
---[/boilerplate]---

For this manuscript, my deadline is during the second week of February; I'm aiming to complete all interviews by Feb 20th.

Last edited:

NicoleJLeBoeuf

a work in progress
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nicolejleboeuf.com
ping

OK, now that I am actually in the 3 weeks allotted to me to work on this sucker, I'd like to just reiterate my request for interviews with any Paintball (War-Game) Arcade/Arena/Field Owners. The deadline, to be precise, is February 13.

Thanks!

Last edited:

NicoleJLeBoeuf

a work in progress
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nicolejleboeuf.com
Just wanted to pop back in and say thank you again. Blue at EMR has been very helpful and fun to chat with.

I have also gotten ahold of a local facility, whose owner has invited me down to chat tonight. He's making noises about tossing me into a reball game. If I'm not back by this time tomorrow, send in the cavalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.