• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

YA Urban Fantasy Swap - First three chapters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I'm really keen to get some considered opinions on the first three chapters of a YA urban fantasy, which is loosely based on the Jack Frost fable.

I'm at the stage where I'm considering sending it out to agents, but I'd like to get a good feel for how the opening sections read, i.e. are they grabbing enough?

I'm a Brit, so it's written with Brit spellings and set in the UK, which I hope wouldn't be too off-putting for people! :)

I'd be very happy to return the favour, of course, whether you have something ready now or want to have a beta standing by for when you do.

Hope to hear from you!

Rob

Lovely Decadence

Registered
Reaction score
Hey silent rob, congrats on finishing your manuscript, I'd love to read it and give you some solid critique. PM with the details and we can swap email addresses so you can send it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.