Florida SoS Action?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Gogo

Lady of the North
Registered
Reaction score
There is a VERY REMOTE possibility that I might be in Florida at some point in February. Are there are any SoS-related signings or activities scheduled in February?

kim

rtilryarms

Crossbows and Handgonnes
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've kind of had to keep a low profile, certain corporatte politics are at play and when i began promoting the book, there was some fallout. Right now I have to stay a little behind the scenes. I think i explained a little in some personal emails but that is why I haven't been splashing myself all over the place. I have to keep my current job 5 more years then I can semi-retire and pursue some of these things I keep getting invlved in.

Where in Florida are you going? I am in Fort Lauderdale.

Kim Gogo

Lady of the North
Registered
Reaction score
Yikes! That's too bad. There will always be people who seem to have a goal of wrecking a good thing!

If my dad and his wife decide to head down again in February, and if I can figure out a way to afford to join them, we will probably stay around the Daytona - Orlando areas. We usually just visit flea markets, pawn shops, the beach, and restaurants. My dad used to run a load down to Florida regularly when he was a truck driver, so we don't do the typical touristy things. Though last year, we did manage to get to Disney, but that was mainly b/c of my nagging. I hadn't been since I was 8 so it was nice to re-visit.

My husband recently decided to separate and in the next couple weeks, we will have to tell our 6 and 4 yr old, so I anticipate even more stress than I have already been under. So if I can figure a way to get to Florida, I will do whatever I can. I need to see the sun again, physically and emotionally!

kim :)

Status
Not open for further replies.