PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone be interested in a writing buddy?

ElectricLights
07-16-2012, 01:05 AM
Hi. I'm a romantic fiction writer and am in the middle of a piece but I could use some other opinions. I've only been working on the novel about a week or so and would like some pointers on certain aspects that are giving me trouble. My offer is open to anyone since the novel is from a third person perspective. All i ask is that there's respect between writing styles, after that, I'm good. If anybody would like to see the first chapter, just ask. I'll work with you, as well, with whatever you might need and help to the best of my ability. Hopefully, we can end up helping each other. :Jump:

Kogo Shuko
07-20-2012, 05:28 PM
I would love a writing buddy. I have finished my first draft of a fantasy/adventure novel and need help getting started on my second draft.

Bufty
07-20-2012, 07:52 PM
You have over the required 50 posts, ElectricLights, and could post your first chapter (assuming it's not batting 4,000 words :Hug2:) in the appropriate sub-Forum of the Share-Your-Work Forum here, which I'm sure you will already have browsed, and state what issues you feel you require help to resolve.

You may get more than you ask for, but...it's outwith the range of google bots, it's free and it comes with hugs :Hug2:

ETA - The first three lines you posted elsewhere suggest wordiness may be an issue.

Hi. I'm a romantic fiction writer and am in the middle of a piece but I could use some other opinions. I've only been working on the novel about a week or so and would like some pointers on certain aspects that are giving me trouble. My offer is open to anyone since the novel is from a third person perspective. All i ask is that there's respect between writing styles, after that, I'm good. If anybody would like to see the first chapter, just ask. I'll work with you, as well, with whatever you might need and help to the best of my ability. Hopefully, we can end up helping each other. :Jump:

ELMason
07-26-2012, 07:13 AM
Hi! I'm new here and also looking for a writing buddy. I'm almost finished with the first draft of a contemporary romance. It's my first ligit stab at a novel. Would love to pair up and discuss more!