PDA

View Full Version : An exile no longer...

Klein Helmer
07-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Greetings chaps,

Long have I searched for a new home, and I dearly hope to have found it here.

Please tell me about yourselves.

Only the very best,

Your Dear Helmer

heyjude
07-10-2012, 08:09 PM
:welcome: Glad you're here, dear Helmer. :)

Klein Helmer
07-10-2012, 08:13 PM
:welcome: Glad you're here, dear Helmer. :)

Your hospitality is elegance exemplified.

jvc
07-11-2012, 05:19 AM
Have you thought about the traditional route? You know, like starting a new member intro thread in the New Members forum (http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)? Sheesh, what is the world coming to? It's all gone to hell. Next people will be telling me a Brit made it to the final of wimbledon.

Klein Helmer
07-11-2012, 05:45 AM
Have you thought about the traditional route? You know, like starting a new member intro thread in the New Members forum (http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)? Sheesh, what is the world coming to? It's all gone to hell. Next people will be telling me a Brit made it to the final of wimbledon.

I have not.

The conversation there seemed a touch dull.

My thinking was that people would know me, my hope they would come to introduce themselves.

jvc
07-11-2012, 05:54 AM
Ah, I see. So, you've been a member of the forums before?

Klein Helmer
07-11-2012, 05:59 AM
Ah, I see. So, you've been a member of the forums before?

No, I have only just now found this forum.

It seems nice.

jvc
07-11-2012, 06:07 AM
Welcome to the watercooler then :welcome:

As far as welcomes go, that was pretty dull. But I can't help myself, it's just who I am. Perhaps if I hang out around you my dullness will receed and I can then become a worthy person to converse with.

Klein Helmer
07-11-2012, 06:11 AM
Welcome to the watercooler then :welcome:

As far as welcomes go, that was pretty dull. But I can't help myself, it's just who I am. Perhaps if I hang out around you my dullness will receed and I can then become a worthy person to converse with.

Thank you, and you needn't apologize for anything.

I have been drinking in that righteous dragon av since I arrived.

Silver King
07-11-2012, 06:16 AM
No, I have only just now found this forum.

It seems nice.

Your avatar seems familiar, as does your username. I can't recall where I've seen you before, but it will come to me eventually.

Klein Helmer
07-11-2012, 06:27 AM
Your avatar seems familiar, as does your username. I can't recall where I've seen you before, but it will come to me eventually.

Uh-oh.

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/Klein_Helmer/Paul%20Lynde/PaulLyndeNervousDrink.jpg

Silver King
07-11-2012, 06:34 AM
Oh, now I remember! You've been a bad boy, Klein Helmer, very bad.

In the future, when you join a new site, don't use the same username and avatar image as you did previously, as it will surely come back to haunt you.

Good night, and sweet dreams to you and all of god's creatures.