• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Writing partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefull writer

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for a tactful yet honest perosn who's preferably Australian due to time diffrences. Depending on how we corespond i'd assume by email. Who can put up with my bad speeling and grammer which I do my best to eliminate and read some of my short stories or parts of them and offer advice. I in return will critique your short stories to. Just dont rely on me for spelling and grammer. :) I can understand if you dont want to work with a poor speller but what I lack in speeling I make up in other ways both as a writer and a person. I look forward to meeting you and hopefully we can help each other acheive our goals as a writer.

Hopefull writer

Registered
Reaction score
I write diffrent things but mostly reality based stories with a bit of this and a bit of that. Such as a bit romance tradgedy is always a good one so I guess I'd say i'd write Drama's really.

Status
Not open for further replies.