XIII

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
It's on the Reelz channel. It sounded interesting. Pilot felt disjointed and really whack to me. I do like the actor in it, Stuart Townsend. Actors seem to be okay, it's just really all over the place.

Was wondering if anyone else gave it a shot. I'll give it a few more episodes.

Max G

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.maxgpublishing.com
I watched it after thinking that the previews looked interesting. It looked as if it might have the same feel as Cinemax's Strikeback. But I was wrong. I just couldn't get into it. It moved a bit too slow for my taste. I don't think I will be watching again.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Compared to the original comic, or even the game, how does it stack up story-wise?

thothguard51

A Gentleman of a refined age...
Registered
Reaction score
The previews are more interesting than the TV series.

Me no like and I can't explain why except that perhaps it feels like every other series out there in this genre...

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Compared to the original comic, or even the game, how does it stack up story-wise?

I didn't know there was a game or a comic. I will say that it felt very game-like in that I felt like I honestly didn't know what was going on through the first 1/3 of it and am still not sure. I'm willing to give it another 1-2 episodes given that it was the pilot and sometimes the pilot has a certain amount of bugginess, but I'm kind of disappointed.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Agh. That means they went and screwed it up then - the game is a thing of beauty. Hell, the comic is up there with the very best material ever produced for the media, so watching the series is likely to make me very, very annoyed...