PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Mower Question

Keyboard Hound
06-26-2012, 09:07 AM
Anyone have a Hustler Big Dog lawn mower? Trying to find out how satisfied people are with the performance and quality of the mower. Does anyone know anything that might help a person in deciding whether to buy or not. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks, Keyboard

Keyboard Hound
06-26-2012, 05:18 PM
Anyone have any of the zero turn mowers you can give me any information on? Things like how satisfied are you? Would you buy the same brand again?

cray
06-26-2012, 05:43 PM
i have the exmark lazer z hp.
i love it and recommend it.

peace,

cray

writerterri
06-26-2012, 11:32 PM
I have a Big Dog T-Shirt. Does that count?

Kerosene
06-26-2012, 11:40 PM
I used to have a rusty Snapper mover, from dawn of man or something.

I put a 23hp engine on it, with beefy tires and would ride it down to the bar to get a drink.

Yes there is a lot wrong with what I said. The cops didn't care, since they knew me. I was 18, but the bar owner didn't care, since he knew me. The mower would do a wheely for about 20yards until the front laid back down. It also smoothed out the road with the blades, which on second thought, it might have been smart to remove since I never mowed with it.

To help you: I wouldn't choose a cheap riding mower. Get a good one, or a used one. A well known brand name.

Williebee
06-26-2012, 11:47 PM
I'd have to get two, one for the front and one for the back. The gate's just too small. But if I had one in the back, I could mow the whole yard during a commercial break. :)

Seriously? Hit the yellow pages and find out who fixes them around you (independently), and then ask them what the see the most of, the least of, and which ones they wouldn't fix for any money. Good luck :)

Keyboard Hound
06-27-2012, 04:09 AM
Thanks all, for the answers. Over some of them, I'm giggling yet.

Silver King
06-27-2012, 06:25 AM
Anyone have a Hustler Big Dog lawn mower? Trying to find out how satisfied people are with the performance and quality of the mower. Does anyone know anything that might help a person in deciding whether to buy or not. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks, Keyboard
You'd be better off looking through lawn mowing forums instead of asking your questions in this one. I tried a quick search just now and found a number of hits that would be helpful to you.

After you've done a little research, ask the members of those forums how best to avoid dangling participles and whether self-publishing truly is the wave of the future. You know, just to see if they know what they're talking about.

Saying good night to this one...