Finally wrote those two magical words: The End.

dystophil

Wielder of the Literary Lead Pipe
Registered
Reaction score
Website
alexharrow.blogspot.com
I know this is ridiculously little compared to what's still ahead of me, but I've been working on this massive rewrite for a bloody year and a half now, which on top of work and school was a bit too conducive to the crazies sometimes, but fortunately no one's pulled my writer card yet. ;)

Anyway, 96,103 words and about a year and a half after I jumped into this massive rewrite of a novel that I've been working on for what seems like half of forever, I finally wrote THE END today.

Which is good, because I'm positive those agents that requested partials and full at B@cksp@ce 2011 have already completely forgotten who I am and all those people who have been patiently holding my hand, while clamoring for me to finish the damn book already are probably getting tired hands and bleeding ears from listening to me going on and on about this.

Thanks everyone. Victory pancakes for all of you. :LilLove:

401905_247174088731841_525745301_n.jpg

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
2011? That's not so long ago. Just tell the requesting agents where and when they expressed interest in the MS, no apologies, no explanations.

Even if they asked for the MS yesterday, you'd have to do this. Agents have so many names and titles coming at them (especially at conferences) that a reminder of the circumstances surrounding their request is both polite and politic.

And CGs on finishing!

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well done!!

Does your back hurt? My back always hurts when I'm finished.

Moet's good for that...

lorna_w

Hybrid Grump
Registered
Reaction score
It's a terrific feeling, isn't it? Good luck on Q!