• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

WANTED: YA with mild sci-fi/fantasy Writing Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Channy

Me Gusta
Registered
Reaction score
LOOKING TO TRADE: One (1) Writing Buddy within the YA field with some interest in soft fantasy or sci-fi elements in exchange for own individuals writing buddying with the possibility of beta-reading on both ends in the future.

Individual has trouble overcoming writer's block and would enjoy someone to bounce ideas off of. Long term or short are both available, but if possible, individual would prefer to contact through popular instant messaging service such as the 'ehm es en'. The service of private messaging is usually forgotten about and possible suitors tend to flounce.

If you feel this is right for you, please send a response. Messages via telegraph, carrier pigeon or message in a bottle are preferred.

Haberdashers need not apply.

phlebotinum

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for something similar. I have a "mild fantasy" series I'm working on and could use a sounding board and beta reader. I hadn't considered my story to be YA, but I think it would be acceptable for that audience. Perhaps we can exchange manuscript portions to test for mutual interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.