Most Interesting Character Attribute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohgodaspider

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Whats the most interesting character attribute you have created?

I created a character who was 15yrs old but was so deeply pro-america he viewed any opinion or point of view as "anti-freedom." He was essentially an example of when parents force their beliefs onto their kids.

Kerosene

Your Pixie Queen
Registered
Reaction score
A man who pieced together the Holy Bible from memory and keeps updating while the Christian religion is still practiced. He also controls it from the shadows, dictates who the new Pope would be (he combined churches) and is the figurehead of a new upstart religion that he has no part of.

Unimportant

No COVID yet. Still masking.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A serial killer with an obsession for the body parts she retained. Squicked me out to write it, but the story sold to the first market I submitted it to.

areteus

Registered
Reaction score
A frail looking old woman who nevertheless manages to kick arse because of her secret background...

Miss Plum

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score

I created a character who was 15yrs old but was so deeply pro-america he viewed any opinion or point of view as "anti-freedom." He was essentially an example of when parents force their beliefs onto their kids.
Funny how of all the countries in the world, it's always pro-America that turns out skeevy. Never pro-China, pro-Egypt, pro-Germany, pro-Japan, pro-Liechtenstein. I'm sure your character is interesting to you, but I'm already rolling my eyes.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I wrote a short about two bookends who got along too well to be successful because they kept forgetting to oppose each other so the books kept falling over. I still like that story. Not sure why I never tried subbing it.

TheRajinski

Probationary Agent
Registered
Reaction score
I wrote a short about two bookends who got along too well to be successful because they kept forgetting to oppose each other so the books kept falling over. I still like that story. Not sure why I never tried subbing it.

I'd read this.

Sounds like a metaphor of sorts. I like it.

dangerousbill

Retired Illuminatus
Registered
Reaction score
Funny how of all the countries in the world, it's always pro-America that turns out skeevy. Never pro-China, pro-Egypt, pro-Germany, pro-Japan, pro-Liechtenstein. I'm sure your character is interesting to you, but I'm already rolling my eyes.

When I see 'pro-America', I think a a cult that believes in a nation that never existed, and if it did exist would put Stalinist Russia to shame, and make '1984' read like a Dr. Seuss book. That's skeevy.

dangerousbill

Retired Illuminatus
Registered
Reaction score

A petty criminal who teams up with a faith healer, with the intention of pulling off some great scams, only to discover that the healer's ability is real. But by then, he's smitten by her and turns his criminal skills to supporting the healer on her mission.

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
An ex-drug addict whose boss helped him kick the habit by locking him in his basement for six months. Now he refuses to leave the house because he fears any contact with the world will drag him back to his addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.